Re: 26th pass at installing 11-3, fails

On 2022-06-09 22:15, gene heskett wrote:

Posted once as the original .png of 81k, that didn't get thru the server,
then I loaed it up in gimp and smunched it down to about 51k, ugly but
still readable, and thats not made it thru the server either.

Screenshot_1.jpg(~61 KB) was attached to your previous mail.
Noticed as you say that 3 disks were scsi7.
I have installed Debian to the wrong disk one time because of user error. The last time I think I physically disconnected other disks for installation. and added/identified others later by dmesg reported manufacturer and size.

good luck
mick