Re: trying to install bullseye for about 25th time.

On Tuesday, June 07, 2022 04:24:02 PM gene heskett wrote:
> The D-I needs to grow the capability to mount an otherwise unused drive,
> and store as png's, snapshots of the screen. That way no one can accuse
> me of copy/paste fibbing. I can also take screen shots but the list
> server, even if I could figure out how to get it out of the camera and
> submit them, would justifiably balk at the 5+ megs a pix that would be.

Isn't there a setting on your camera to lower the resolution (thus fewer
megs)?

Oh, getting the pictures out of the camera -- no USB or similar port on the
camera?

Or exchange the memory card (if you have an appropriate card reader for (one
of) your computer(s))?