How to start Preseed installation on UEFI computer?

Dear Debian Users and Maintainers,

I want to automate Debian installation using Preseed. I started with baby steps creating a preseed file installing Debian on VM. All good.

Then I continued with my actual goal to install Debian on a server / laptop and I hit a problem... I don't know how to start the Pressed installation on UEFI hardware.

When I boot ISO on a BIOS virtual machine I get this screen:

https://pasteboard.co/nnvxHDvOZP6C.png

I hit Esc and type "auto path-to-the-file":

https://pasteboard.co/gXpsslGWHx9L.png

And it Debian gets installed.

But when I boot UEFI I get this screen:

https://pasteboard.co/a0E0HDUlMq6G.png

And Esc doesn't do anything...

Could you please tell how to start Preseed installation when booting UEFI?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Hans