Re: from https://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Alan_Turing_given_posthumous_pardon

Another job done,

I prepared to live a life as free "street guitarist"

Started with librechat.

No.

Started with hitch-hiking without guitar

No.

Started with studying: history, economy, geography, technical physics among others

my ma still lives, my first teacher, the best

I have to go to the apotheek first, getting the healthy medicines

Arne