Re: concerning gmail and that

Other examples:

The kapitalist know the medicine CBD is very healthy and very cheap.

So they are selling it for the highest price for the smallest dosis.

Even public health is used for profit.

Ukraine has plenty of CBD

So they make war in Ukraine to prefend it entering the market too soon.

Ukraine

#

They still have vaccins to sell,

The Australian gouvernement and industrials are free from vacination obligation.

Doesn't that ring a bell?

Arne