concerning gmail and that

There was that Gernman guy who worked out how you could do images with a 360 view
and he was jumped on by copyright lawyers.
This computer, internet phenomenon, industrial change, is meant to be a communal effort. I saw that there are Requests For Comment which try to establish protocols how things work best. My gripe with these bandwagon jumpers like gmail is the taking of community concepts, monetising them and ignoring these RFCs.
mick