Re: ssh-agent: I want to start using on all my remote hosts

On 6/4/2022 8:28 PM, Tom Browder wrote:
On Sat, Jun 4, 2022 at 10:02 Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:

You seem to be very reboot-happy. I recommend understanding the
impact of the changes you will make instead of assuming you need to
reboot to make them effective.

Andy. I know I'm "reboot happy," but it's lazyness (no other users at the
moment) and fading memory for little-used details.

At the very least, you should document what you do! :)

If I recall correctly, you are setting up a server for production use,
rebooting might not be an option  when this server is put in production.

--
John Doe