Re: upgraded dddprint, my 3d printer driver today, to bullseye, but its main job isn't working.

On 2022-06-04 16:13, gene heskett wrote:
Greetings all;

From firmware 11-3 netinstall. On a Dell with an i5 and 16Gigs of memory.
2nd machine I've bullseye'd. Half a T SSD drive, your basic one pony
show.

1. It can't access the 3d printer, but shows it as /dev/ttyACM0 in dmesg. cura-5.0 isn't too voluable about why. How do I set that up? Worked fine
on buster, for older cura.

bearing in mind I don't know what I'm doing,
in https://www.debian.org/releases/bullseye/amd64/release-notes/ch-upgrading.en.html
it says you can type "dpkg --audit"
To see the status of packages. Dunno if that is helpful.

mick