Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Sat, 4 Jun 2022, Brad Rogers wrote:

On Sat, 4 Jun 2022 11:50:55 -0000 (UTC)
Curt <curty@free.fr> wrote:

Hello Curt,

Bullshit.

Well!

What a witty, erudite, cogent, well reasoned, rational and eloquently
put explanation.

I'm convinced.

not his usual stylistic savoir-faire but who cares? we'll soon know what's going on.

I do think Google et al. sometimes make pronouncements and then don't get off their ass ('arse' if you prefer) - that how committees work with (or against) other committees.

for now, I still have Alpine with the app-specific setting.

fjd

--
Davis

Verbum sat sapienti.