Re: declarative (config file) way idea of handling the OS by way of the old system

Andy Smith wrote:

>> Except for people aging and dying I didn't understand any
>> of this post ...
>
> I'm happy to explain any part of it that you were not able
> to understand, but you'll have to be more specific.

No, I understand now, as a blueprint for a human to read as
well, not just parsable by a computer.

Sure! My config files are very educative at least to me, often
when I forget something I make a search and find something
I wrote or something I can change just a little bit ...

OTOH is it like saying the advantage with C++ isn't just the
speed of the compiled binary, it is also that C++ programmers
can read and understand the code?

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal