Re: How about ssh certificates (was: Re: ssh-agent: I want to start using on all my remote hosts)

Ahh, thanks Greg, I can now see those missing parts of the article -- it was
NoScript, but, seeing most of the graphics in the article, somehow NoScript
didn't come to mind as the cause of the problem.

<nothing new below this line>