Re: How about ssh certificates (was: Re: ssh-agent: I want to start using on all my remote hosts)

On Fri, Jun 3, 2022 at 13:46 <rhkramer@gmail.com> wrote:
On Friday, June 03, 2022 02:16:45 PM Tom Browder wrote:
> I briefly looked at the article and didn't notice anything missing. Maybe
> if you could take some screen shots in those areas we could help.

Thanks for the reply, and thanks, I'll do that.

I guess you intentionally replied off list, but that means I can attach some
screen shots without worrying about whether that violates a list policy.

Hm, no I don't see that I replied off list, maybe you're having a browser problem of some kind as you hinted.

-Tom