Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 20:33:54 +0200 (CEST)
Felmon Davis <moelmoel2714@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Felmon,

>guess Google's still trying to figure out which 3rd-party clients they
>dislike.

All of them.

Expect access from anything other than google's own web interface to go
away at some point in the future.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"