Re: declarative (config file) way idea of handling the OS by way of the old system

Hello,

On Thu, Jun 02, 2022 at 02:46:49AM +0200, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> Except for people aging and dying I didn't understand any of
> this post ...

I'm happy to explain any part of it that you were not able to
understand, but you'll have to be more specific.

I must have been very unclear indeed if all you got from it was
something about people ageing and dying as I don't think I wrote
anything about that.

Cheers,
Andy