Re: perl listgarden module

On Wed, Jun 01, 2022 at 01:08:50PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
Hi Russell,

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 02:39:21AM +0000, Russell L. Harris wrote:
I am attempting to run the ListGarden RSS generator on Debian 11.
Perl 5 (version 32) needs the ListGarden module.

There is no such published module that I can find, so it seems
likely that this is part of ListGarden itself and you just haven't
installed it properly. I've no experience with ListGarden so can't
help there. I suggest seeking help from the authors or the
ListGarden user community.

Cheers,
Andy

Thanks, Andy, you are right.  Listgarden is now running on my machine,
and I am quite happy with the features and ease of use.   By the way,
Listgarden is the product of Dan Bricklin, co-developer of Visi-Calc,
the first spreadsheet.

RLH