Re: Acer CMOS Setup and Ctrl+S [was Installation fails to recognize SSD]

On 5/14/22 09:52, Felmon Davis wrote:
On Fri, 13 May 2022, David Christensen wrote:

Does Acer document the CMOS Setup Ctrl+S key combination?

the only 'documentation' I've seen is in the webs. I noticed if you search "Acer AHCI" you get a ton of hits on something called <https://community/acer.com>. as far as I've looked so far, that's a user forum.

ok, you made me do it. I searched for a manual but I don't see anything in it about hidden options:
<https://www.manuals.ca/acer/aspire-5-a515-54g-76pk/manual>

so the solution comes from folklore.

fjd

Thank you for researching it.

If I were an Acer product owner, I would complain to Acer.

David