Re: google account say it will no longer deliver email

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 03:23:25PM +0200, Fero Dali wrote:
> BTW as far as I understand OAUTH2 and two factor authentication
> are the same thing. I might be wrong though.

A quick google search and a skim of one web site tells me that they
are not.  It also tells me that I'm going to need more than a 30-second
skim to understand what OAUTH2 actually is... but it's definitely not
two-factor authentication.  It's not even *authentication* at all;
according to the site I got, it's an *authorization* framework.