Re: email lacks sender address (SOLVED)

I appreciate tbe rich reponses to my question. I  believe I found the
answer. Not sure but at least the messages I've been sending now get
to ter recipients

When I installed the operating systme, the host name some how at a
numvber appended. I inteded to have nost name lenin, but it ended up
lenin-16. When I discovred that afer installation I corrrected the
host name in /etc/hsots and /etc/hostname.

Whats I didn't check  was what my router took to be my host name.
It did not reponse to my changed host name and I had to do it manually
in the router. Doing do seems to have solved my problem.