Re: Re: Crucial SSDs and Debian Bullseye

Good to see that the issue was just mis-installation, as I recently upgraded from a Samsung 2TB EVO to a Crucial 2 TB drive without issue (well, I had PLENTY of issues with Samsung's "customer service" and Newegg's "return policy").

Resolved never to buy Samsung products again, as their "warranty" is worthless when nobody will honour it. I'll stop buying from Newegg once I use up the credit I was compelled to accept after they wouldn't let me return the drives made magically defective by Samsung's Magician.

Apparently Crucial has a marginally better customer service reviews, so I've tried them and haven't had issues (so far).