RE: Quick question on : The Money Show 2022

Hi,

Are you interested to purchase the list? Do you want me to get back to you with Counts & Pricing for your review?

Thank you,

From: Chloe Sanchez
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2022 10:52 AM
To: 'debian-user@lists.debian.org' <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Quick question on : The Money Show 2022

Hi, nice to meet you

I’m curious to know if you would be interested in The Money Show 2022 Attendees Email Database.

Record in the list contains: Contact Name, Job Title, Company/Business Name, Complete Mailing Address, email, Telephone/Fax Number, Website/URL, Revenue, Employee Size, SIC Code, Industry.

If interested, please let me know your thoughts? In turn, I'll get back with counts & pricing details for your consideration

Best Regards,

Chloe Sanchez

Global Marketing