Re: Torrents for 10.12

On Sat, Mar 26, 2022 at 02:00:14PM -0500, Intense Red wrote:
> > Are there torrents for Debian 10.12 which was just announced?
>
>    I think you mean 11.3.
>
>    Either way, it usually takes a few hours or the next day before torrents
> are created and the web pages are updated.
>
> https://www.debian.org/CD/torrent-cd/
>
> --
> Fast fact: 90% of the American media is controlled by only 5 companies:
> Comcast(NBC Universal), TimeWarner, NewsCorp, Disney, and National
> Amusement(Viacom/CBS).

It is anticipated that we may finish both sets of media today UTC / early
tomorrow at which point there will be torrents for both.

It's unusual in that we've got two point releases today: one for Debian
11 and one as a wrap up release for Debian 10.

Debian 10 will almost certainly also get a further point release sometime
around 2022-07-14 (on the anniversary of the release of Debian 11) which
is when it will move to LTS.

Hope this helps,

Andy Cater