Re: Problems with custom install of MATE

On 2022-03-08 15:50 UTC+0100, Richard Owlett wrote:

> I have SeaMonkey launched from "Internet" sub-menu of "Applications"
> menu. IIRC it was only a couple of mouse clicks to get it there.

If you don't have some Debian/Snap/Flatpak package from some source
available, I know no other way to integrate it into the menu, than
creating a .desktop file manually (which is not that hard). Last time I
used SeaMonkey, it didn't have any installer on Linux, exactly like it's
sibbling FireFox.

--
http://www.cb-fraggle.de