Re: KDE: widget settings location

On Mon, 7 Mar 2022 15:43:43 +0100 (CET)
local10 <local10@tutanota.com> wrote:

Hello local10,

>Digital Clock widget and I can't find any way to fix it so maybe
>removing the clock

Right click on the clock widget brings up (amongst other things)
'Configure Digital Clock'.  That is to say, it does here.

However, all I can find is;
~/.config/plasma-org.kde.plasma.desktop-appletsrc and search within for
'clock'

I include my relevant section as an example, but note that I never
altered the config from the default:

[Containments][2][Applets][27]
immutability=1
plugin=org.kde.plasma.digitalclock

Also, I could be completely wrong about that being the correct settings
file.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"