Re: Google smtp and pop

On Mon, Mar 07, 2022 at 12:26:19PM +0900, 황병희 wrote:
> 황병희 <soyeomul@doraji.xyz> writes:
>
> > Douglas McGarrett <dmcgarrett@optimum.net> writes:
> >
> >> [...]
> >> I thought Chromebook was a locked OS that you could not modify or add to.
> >> I'm not looking for a Chromebook, but I'm curious.  --doug
> >
> > Yes it is locked os. By the way chromebook runs on coreboot and linux
> > kernel. So i love chromebook.  Thanks for feedback!
>
> And i know FSF fans don't like this chromebook. My point is for a linux
> developers and hackers! This article is useful: [^^^]
>
> [^^^] https://usesthis.com/interviews/junio.c.hamano/

Junio is a very smart and pleasant guy. Git is lucky to have such a
maintainer. And we are all lucky to have git.

But he works for Google [1]. I don't expect him to talk about Google's
dark side. Heck, I don't expect him to even see Google's dark side.

I wouldn't, in his position. We are all humans.

I think the biggest mistake is to try to partition the world in Good
and Evil. We all are a mix of both. And then some.

Cheers

[1] https://opensource.googleblog.com/2011/03/geek-time-with-junio-c-hamano.html