Re: how many W a PSU for non-gaming Debian?

On 05/03/2022 14:24, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Ash Joubert wrote:
My last attempt to build a completely silent PC with
a standard desktop case and PSU failed because the
passively-cooled PSU buzzed at very low loads (idle),
*exactly* when I wanted it to be silent.
What about your attempt before that?

I built several quiet PCs with various Antec cases and Noctua CPU and case fans. I am pretty sure that each used the PSU included with the Antec cases. The last build was 2009 I think, before I went fanless. Back in those days it was usual to have a PSU included with the case.

Kind regards,

--
Ash Joubert <ash@transient.nz>
Director