Re: how many W a PSU for non-gaming Debian?

On 05/03/2022 14:23, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Not nearly as amazing as what will run on my three-year-old
mid-range SDM660 Android phone: Firefox, YouTube, 3D games,
Termux with Python 3.10, ssh/sftp, bash, nano, and more.
If a mobile device can handle all of this, desktops have no
excuse for wasting power.

You have a projector and keyboard as well?

No, it is just a phone. 😀

My desktop just has a single BenQ LED monitor on HDMI, and I use a Logitech MK270R wireless keyboard/mouse combo. I think the monitor, which has its own external adaptor, uses about 30 W. I measured the AC power consumption of all my devices with a Belkin plug meter.

Kind regards,

--
Ash Joubert <ash@transient.nz>
Director