Re: Monitor (screen) move without human action

On 3/4/22 11:14, Marcelo Laia wrote:
Hi,

Monitor (screen) of my Notebook Inspiron 15 I15-5547-A20 move and click
randomly without an human action.

Here is a video https://youtu.be/y2RIZnx_4HY

What could be?

So, that computer has Intel and AMD graphics?

My daily driver is a Dell Latitude E6520 laptop with Intel/ NVIDIA hybrid graphics ("Optimus"). I experience similar random desktop event problems on Debian 9, 10, and 11 (10 is the worst, 9 is the least). My guess is that there is a bug in the nouveau graphics driver related to Optimus, as my other computers with Intel graphics do not seem to have the same problem.

David