Re: how many W a PSU for non-gaming Debian?

On 05/03/2022 13:35, Emanuel Berg wrote:
Ash Joubert wrote:
My PSU is a mere 120 W, and I am a game developer, albeit
targetting low poly games that will run on mobile.
Amazing!

Not nearly as amazing as what will run on my three-year-old mid-range SDM660 Android phone: Firefox, YouTube, 3D games, Termux with Python 3.10, ssh/sftp, bash, nano, and more. If a mobile device can handle all of this, desktops have no excuse for wasting power.

Kind regards,

--
Ash Joubert <ash@transient.nz>
Director