Re: Re: Monitor (screen) move without human action

Hi Cindy,

> are you moving your cursor (pointer) around, or is that moving by itself, too?

I'm moving the cursor by a usb mouse.

> I'm just wondering if what's happening is somehow triggered by the mouse (or touchpad) action.

I disabled touchpad, or usb mouse, and issue dont go away. I, too, have removed keyboard usb and issue continue. I dont know how to disable keypad.

I'm use Debian from Potato until today. But, I'm not an expert user.

Marcelo

Enviado a partir de dispositivo móvel