Re: AVOGADRO2 plugins howto

Francesco Pietra wrote:
> Yes 1.93. I read that this is also called avogadro2, but I may be wrong.
> At any event, the real question is how to have working plugins with the
> avogadro version supplied by bullseye
> thanks. Downloading plugins, and then?

https://plugins.avogadro.cc/

Every plugin seems to have its own installation method, but the
most common seems to be:

move the plugin to
/home/<username>/.local/share/OpenChemistry/Avogadro/

and run

python install_plugin.py /home/<username>/.local/share/OpenChemistry/Avogadro/

Overall, this seems to be a remarkably poorly documented system.

-dsr-