Re: Installing minimal command line system with netinst.iso

Am Donnerstag, 3. März 2022, 21:24:29 CET schrieb Richard Owlett:
Hi Richard,

I suppose you got not a hotspot from T-mobile, but an USB-stick with a GSM-
card inside.

These USB-stick need some firmware, maybe just that is missing?

If you like to use taht USB-stick, which I have in mind, you can connect with
it to the internet with the normal modem commands.

And please note, this sticks sometimes got a little memeory on it (for windows
drivers), and youu have to force linux to see the usb-stick as modem and not
as a memorystick.

There is a nice little tool for this, called "comgt", which does handle it.

Hope this helps.

Best

Hans