Re: Wine fails because of missing libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll

On Donnerstag, 3. März 2022 12:17:37 -03 Miguel A. Vallejo wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> I filled a bug report. Let's see what happens now.

Just because I mentioned installing DLLs by means of winetricks: beware
of using winetricks in this situation. Obviously it installs DLLs which
are not compatible with the current wine packages.
After trying this I had some Win-programs coming up nicely, or even
better than before the Debian Sid updates but went haywire when they
started their own update routines of data.
Trying to resolve this and by using wintricks for some DLLs I now
managed to have the programs start and appear as running applications
but they are not showing any windows in X11 - duh ...

--
Eike Lantzsch ZP6CGE