wikis: moin-moin : plain text (was: Re: What should I put inside the file called wlan0?)

On Tuesday, March 01, 2022 10:34:40 AM Tim Woodall wrote:
> I now discover that
> moinmoin is no longer in bullseye so my wiki-pages about it are all gone

I don't remember many details about moin-moin (is there a dash?), but many
(most?) wikis have text stored in an almost plain text form (possibly with
some amount of various varieties of markup).

If you can find the data file(s) you might try reading and searching them with a
plain text editor.

Aside: One of the goals of my  wiki / askSam workalike (being developed, but
at least one usable iteration (by me ;-) ) is to allow me to keep text files
(with markup) on my local computer (for searching and editing) and allowing
those to be easily uploaded (and downloaded when changes have been made
online) to an online wiki (Foswiki / TWiki),