Re: Minimalistic IMAP web client...

> It seems very simple, but I didn't find anything just like that.
> Roundcube, for instance, seems a good choice, but installing it on
> Debian forces me to configure a database for the users, which I really
> don't need and don't even want to use. Squirrelmail is another good
> choice, I thought it was a typical PHP application that you just drop
> in /var/www/html, making just some changes on some config.php, but it's
> not exactly like that.
>
> Any hint would be really appreciated!

I just recommended RainLoop, but I have to withdraw that: the
consensus on their GitHub issues is that the fork SnappyMail is
better maintained.

That said, Rainloop has worked very well for me over the years,
and I suspect that SnappyMail will continue that.

https://snappymail.eu/
https://github.com/the-djmaze/snappymail

-dsr-