Re: What should I put inside the file called wlan0?

tomas@tuxteam.de [2022-03-01 07:35:20] wrote:
> I see.  As others have already noted in this thread, your WiFi PSK
> isn't usually a high-value secret; besides, if someone has access
> to your computer, she typically has more valuable things to look
> for.

OTOH, by putting barriers only at those places where we can think
of attack scenarios we end up with rampant security issues, because
attacks are more diverse/creative than we can ever be.

[ Of course, the dual is that by providing the information only where
  we can think of scenarios where it's justified, we end up with an
  unusably restrictive system.  Again because we lack creativity.  ]

        Stefan