After Feb 24 update my X11/KDE stopped working (can't log in). (using debian testing)

Hello,

I'm using debian testing so not sure if this is the right ML, but after Feb 24 update I'm no longer capable of logging into the X11/KDE-plasma. I simply log into, seeing KDE progress gear and then it returns back to login. My .xsession errors shows that KDE complains about connection to X server claiming perhaps this died.

Anybody seen this? Is there any procedure how to better debug and report such issue?

Thanks!
Karel