Re: 5.15 kernel just won't do on Intel Rocket Lake...

Hi,

> I just wrote about two places where Debian kernel packages with
> "trunk" in their names are visible. But I do not know what those
> packages are. If you can explain what those packages are,
> what their life cycle is, and why they are named "trunk", that
> would be helpful.

I don't see any kernel package with the *trunk* in the name.
The only reference to trunk appear as a branch in the repository.

Whatever what I search, none do appear.

Kernel package are named *linux*

I'm sure you can find all the info you need here.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernel

https://kernel-team.pages.debian.net/kernel-handbook/
--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside