Re: 5.15 kernel just won't do on Intel Rocket Lake...

On Mi, 16 feb 22, 00:50:21, David wrote:

> I just wrote about two places where Debian kernel packages with
> "trunk" in their names are visible. But I do not know what those
> packages are. If you can explain what those packages are,
> what their life cycle is, and why they are named "trunk", that
> would be helpful.

As far as I recall these are packages that don't have an ABI version
*yet*. These are superseded by the RCx packages (both available in
experimental only) and later by the packages with an ABI version (in
unstable).

Or something like that ;)

Kind regards,
Andrei