Re: Uninstalling a package removes other essential packages: What is the best course of action?

Dearie

> Sent: Monday, February 14, 2022 at 1:02 AM
> From: "David Wright" <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: Uninstalling a package removes other essential packages: What is the best course of action?
>

> Tee-hee. We Brits can sneak our code into Debian without arousing
> suspicion — we just label it "english". That's when we bother to
> label it at all —

Indeed and the world is fortunate to have James and Jane Bond with their sidekick Q to maintain world peace.

Over here, we can count on Jason Bourne, Jack Ryan and Jack Reacher to do the same job.

In more recent memory, the real hero is undoubtedly Edward Snowden who revealed to the world the extent of NSA's snooping.

> Most of it just slips in as the default language
> of Debian.

Does Debian have a default language? What is it? Latin? Esperanto? American English?

Best regards.

Stella