Re: One-user system. Was "One user system."

On Wednesday, February 09, 2022 06:08:16 AM Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> I've switched to using sudo because it encourages me to use root only
> when strictly required.

That's a good idea, but I'll mention what I do -- I may have started before
sudo existed (or, at least, before I knew about it).

I use kde and keep several konsole (terminals) open, at on one, I open it as
root and set the background to be a different color than the non-root konsole
(a shade of yello).

(Once you pick a color for the background (or any of variety of other user
preferences), you can save those so, for example, every time I open a konsole
as root, it gets those preferences.