Re: Request free live CD

On Thu, Feb 10, 2022 at 03:05:26PM +0100, Dozzyjean Dozie wrote:
> Please I will be very much interested to get a live CD from you, please
> what are the prerequisites that are needed to be archived this request free
> cd for free from you.

See here:

  https://www.debian.org/CD/free-linux-cd

Since burning a CD and putting into the mail costs money, you can't
expect someone doing it for you. In the above page it is explained
how you can either download an image and burn it yourself, or order
it from a service (there is a list linked from the above page), but
then, you'll have to pay. Prices are not very high, though.

Cheers