Wrong libvirt version in bullseye installation

I have been trying to get a cleen copy of qemu/kvm installed but when I try to install qemu-system I get:

    libvirt-clients : Depends: libvirt0 (= 7.0.0-3) but 8.0.0-1~bpo11+1 is to be installed.

 The same for libvirt-daemon and some others. Version 7.0.0.3 is listed as the version used in Bullseye. The 8.0.0-1 version is used in the testing version. I have gone through my sources.list files and can not find the reason libvirt is trying to be loaded from the testing depository. Could anyone help? I have tried clearing the /var/cache files. That didn't help.

Gary R

Operating System: Debian GNU/Linux 11
KDE Plasma Version: 5.20.5
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.78.0
Qt Version: 5.15.2
Kernel Version: 5.10.0-10-amd64
OS Type: 64-bit
Processors: 4 × AMD FX(tm)-4350 Quad-Core Processor
Memory: 15.6 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: AMD CAICOS