Screen not blanking

Sending this message to both groups:

Subject: Screen not blanking
Date: Saturday 05 February 2022, 03:13:19 pm
From: "c. marlow" <tde@cwm030.com>
To: users@trinitydesktop.org

Fresh install of Debian 11 ( as of yesterday)
Trinity Desktop 14

My screen is not going to sleep.... Sometimes it will and sometimes it won't.

For instance:

I took a nap earlier... The password box said the session was locked at 2:01
PM CST. At 3:00 the screen was still on!!

Also when the screen does turn off, it takes WAYYYYYYYYY over the time that I
have it set for to blank off and turn off the screen. I have it set for:

25 for screensaver

26 for display standby

26 for display suspend

26 min to power off the screen.

Sometimes its almost or right at an hour before the screen blanks off.

I didn't have this problem with Gnome DE on Debian.

Thanks,
Chris