Re: Printing lots of pages skips a few

On 2022-02-02 10:42, Pankaj Jangid wrote:
Klaus Singvogel <deb-user-ml@singvogel.net> writes:

Can you look at the webinterface of CUPS regarding the missing jobs?

	http://localhost:631/

-> Printer -> select your default printer (if more) -> finish job (or
similar)

I did that when I discovered that some pages were missing. Nothing there
in unfinished jobs.

Also I could identify and print those files separately; using "lp
<filename>".

May be an issue with the printer reporting it has printed file when it hasn't.
Perhaps try wait between each print instruction.

mick

--
Key ID    4BFEBB31