Re: One user system.

* On 2022 01 Feb 14:09 -0600, Bijan Soleymani wrote:
> On 2022-02-01 14:47, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> > Thanks.  Still a multi-user system.
> >
> > Whereas puppy linux has one user, root.
> >
> > To make debian one-user I think of
> >
> > Then proceed as root rather than me.
>
> Oh! Is your goal to only have root? I assumed you wanted to login as root,
> but didn't configure a password for root at setup.

I must be the odd one out as I interpreted the OP as having set a root
password but now wanting to remove it so as to have just the main user
set to do root's work and that root can no longer log in directly.  I
hope the OP can clarify!

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB