Re: Why did Norbert Preining (having maintained KDE) left Debian?

On 2022-01-23 21:39, max wrote:
> January 24, 2022 2:23:12 AM CET Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside <debian@polynamaude.com> wrote:
>
>> None here are public officials, this is a private corporation even if it's of public utility.
>
> Nor was I suggesting otherwise.
>
> I'm just saying that it's odd for a moralistic organization like Debian to be less transparent than the US government.
>
>> Seems odd that you are new to this mailing list and have some much interest in this debate.
>
> Why is it odd? I have a moderate amount of interest. I sent one email.
And your main interest regarding Debian, as someone who's new here is....
The arguments relating the faith of a decision concerning a long term
developer.

You don't have other interest ? This seem to be the only thing you
talked about and never asked a question on another subject.

Maybe you shall learn about a community *BEFORE* making opinion.
A bit like learning to program a language *BEFORE* trying to compile code.

>> And so close on the timeline since someone else had left...
>
> Who's "someone"? Are you saying I signed up when someone else stopped posting? Is it suspicious? Have you noticed anyone else signing up around the same time? Better be careful. They are out there. They come at night!

No they won't come tonight. Monster only knock on my door the 31st of
October.

--
Polyna-Maude R.-Summerside