Re: pulseaudio only finds one sink but alsa shows all

Le vendredi 31 décembre 2021 à 11:39 +0000, Eric S Fraga a écrit :
> On Friday, 31 Dec 2021 at 11:21, didier gaumet wrote:

[...]
> > but starts enumerating sinks at Sink#12
>
> Is this important/relevant?  I know nothing about how PA enumerates
> sinks or sources.

I mentioned this because I think that, probably, while not registering
your Intel sound card as a whole, Pulseaudio somehow knows of this
sound card sinks and starts enumerating available sinks where the Intel
count stops

> Okay, I will give this a try.  Thank you.  Should I leave the udev
> auto-detection in there as well?

I would try to leave it for auto-detection of the webcam and and Nvidia
sound card, and declare manually the Intel soundcard (probably before
the udev line of the file, in order for Pulseaudio udev detection to
possibly overwrite the manual declaration if someday it is able do do
so again)