Re: How to see the list of CRITICALLY vulnerable packages in Debian?

December 25, 2021 4:16:59 PM CET "Andrew M.A. Cater" <amacater@einval.com> wrote:On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 03:36:12PM +0100, maxwillb wrote:

> So you're raising issues that everyone knows but can't do a great deal about

Then what did you mean by "It's not as if people are massively dropping the ball here" ?

By the way, I'm not criticizing Debian. I know it's all volunteers, and Debian can't make them fix Chromium, or any other package on that list.

I just wanted to know if there was a way to filter this list by (NVD) severity.

Merry Christmas!

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com
Secure and private email