Re: Firefox ESR EOL

On Saturday, December 25, 2021 6:06:56 AM EST Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Lu, 20 dec 21, 06:42:47, gene heskett wrote:
> > The first arm board builder to give us two pcie slots or two net ports. or
> > even 2 parports WILL OWN this market if the MSRP is under $100 with 2 gigs
> > of ram. Ideal would be one pci-e, and one net port. SSD's can be put on
> > the pi4's on either or both, usb-3 ports.
>
> https://pine64.com/product/rockpro64-2gb-single-board-computer/

Possibly but out of stock and never will be restocked and they will have a new
one, probably incompatible, by the time I run my underware thru the washing
machine. If I'm going to develop an application, I want the stuff to build
that application available yet 4 or 5 years from now even if I've missed
morning roll call for good. At 87 yo, I don't even buy green bananas.

Generally, I can do that when I design around a pi. They (rockchip) got me for
a pair of rock64's around 4 years ago but offered zero support, no emails
asking boot or realtime linux questions were ever given the courtesy of a
reply.

> Kind regards,
> Andrei
Take care Andrei, and have a merry Christmas.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis