Re: How to see the list of CRITICALLY vulnerable packages in Debian?

On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 04:56:31PM +0100, maxwillb wrote:

> December 25, 2021 4:04:03 PM CET Andy Smith <andy@strugglers.net> wrote:On Sat, Dec 25, 2021 at 12:07:26AM +0100, maxwillb wrote:
>

> > Dear max, I am the ghost of Christmas Open Source and I encourage you to ask for a full refund from Debian and all other volunteer projects that you are unsatisfied with!
>
> I know that we are not allowed to criticize Debian [...]

?

I think you /are/ allowed to criticize whatever you want, but you have
to accept critique yourself in exchange.

And oh, if you want to correlate Debian's CVEs with some NVD database...
feel free to automate that. I'm sure people around Debian will support
that, as long as it is compatible with licenses and stuff.

> Merry Christmas!

Same to you all.

Cheers